Tuesday 1 February 2011

Guess who's back?

Well I'm probably talking to myself publishing this as any followers I did have have probably long since left. Although they may suddenly get a surprise email if they subscribed to my posts! But then who can blame them for going? I certainly can't.

Long story short. Since my last post there has been two additions in my family, both girls. The eldest now three (yes it really has been that long!) and the youngest 17 weeks.

It gets a tad tough when every time you go to sit and type on your pc the wife calls you down to deal with one of the kids and so on!

Thank God for the iPhone and blogging apps! It occurred to me that they have Twitter (@ResponsePlod) and Facebook on the apps so why not a blogging app. They have and here I am using it.

I'm still in the job and I will be endeavouring to keep these blogs going for as long as I can (even if no one is reading them)

The only difference being is that I cover response occasionally now as these days I'm on a Tasking squad designed for dealing with pretty much any problem that comes our way.

Hopefully these blogs will be interesting and I hope amusing at times!

So. Here's to Response Plod 2 The long awaited sequel (well, for me anyway!)

Cheers!

Response Plod (well, ish)

0 comments: